* NOTE: we are now running online Antenatal classes for everyone* we are asking for a donation of up to our usual cost. These donations will help us to continue supporting local families. Please contact us for more information
Antenatal Class in Burnley. Antenatal class in Blackburn. Antenatal class in Clitheroe. Antenatal class in Colne. Antenatal class in Accrington.
What to expect.
The classes are a special place for pregnant women and their partners to gather together. To make friends, share, learn and listen to one another.
Over 4 x 2 hour weekly sessions you will learn the following:
- Myth busting
- Basic Birth physiology
- Pain relief
- Birth and postnatal expectations
- Birth plans/ preferences
- Possible birth interventions
- Choices in Birth
- Breastfeeding/ Infant feeding
- Relaxation/ Hypnobirthing tips
Sessions are tailored to the needs of the group.
The aim of the classes are for you to feel empowered in you pregnancy and birth and to aid for a positive birth experience
When and where are the classes?
The classes are held weekly.
Cost: £40 per couple. Concessions are available. We are a not for profit company and keep costs as low as possible. We are offering all of this as part of our free one to one Doula support.
Places are limited to please contact to check availability and to book : firstname.lastname@example.org or 07931214574